The conference is not able to advise you on which visa to apply for and none of what is written below should be taken as advice on which visa to apply for or hold when you enter Australia. Depending on your nationality these answers will be different and may need more or less documentation.

Please note, however, that our HR department has informed us it is unlikely that a tourist visa is appropriate. Please contact the appropriate authorities to obtain further information.

If you have any requests from the conference – for instance – please contact

Some links to help you get appropriate information:

The Immigration Department Website:

Information for Visitors for Participants in Events:

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) :

Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601):

eVisitor (subclass 651):